Wear thicker clothes when cold;
Eat when hungry;
Sleep when tired;
Cry when sad;
Laugh when happy;
Most of the times, we tend to operate by auto mode, not knowing why we do something or say something. Doing things by habit. Perhaps, we need to learn to start looking at the things around us. Notice the change in the season. Feel the change in the air. Live the moment. Before the leaves are all gone.
Mikado, woke up by Mikoto who has snuggled up beside him, asked “Bad dream?”
Mikoto: “En.” And they fell back into sleep.
Shortly, Mikado was awoken by a voice…
Sleepily, he opened his eyes and saw Mizuki standing by the bedside.
Mizuki: “Ni-chan, can I sleep with you?”
Mikado, smiled and reached out his hand towards Mizuki: “Come.”
Mizuki climbed into the bed, hugging Mikado, he fell back into sleep. Lying between the two sleeping brothers like they were used to when young, Mikado, feeling a bit squashed up, thought to himself: “Hmm…need to get a bigger bed…” and then felt into a slightly uncomfortable sleep.
aquamarine, ball, bjd, doll, dolly, elegance, enchanted, eyelashes, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, Millefeuille, mizuki, muffin, nougat, RUSI, sadol, SD, shiho, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, Uhui, Volks, waseon, wild, ziki
Do you know there are many different types of eyelashes and at a wide range of prices for both human and BJD? I was amazed by the varieties and prices when I was looking around for my dollies.
In this post, I would like to share on those I have bought for my dollies. I tried to capture their eyelashes in these photos. Hope it’s clear enough.
1. Eyelashes for human (S$2) – need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes; took some effort to put them on her.
2. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen), more natural looking – no trimming required; easy to put on him.
3. Volks Eyelashes for SD (about 600+yen): this one came in one length for you to cut out the amount you need; no trimming required; easy to put on him.
4. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a bit; some efforts to put on him.
5. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a fair bit; some efforts to put on her.
5. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen?): this one is white colour; no cutting or trimming required; easy to put it on him.
Today is St Valentine’s Day when a lot of people celebrate their love by giving cards, letters and gifts.
We don’t have the practice of observing this day. So there’s no plan today. Perhaps we need to rethink and show our love and affection daily instead…
Yesterday I received the news of a friend’s sudden demise. It all happened very fast. We are all in shock. Some of us just met her last week. Some of us didn’t. Those who did expressed their disbelief for she seemed well. Those who didn’t expressed their regrets of not being able to meet her last week.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
Happy Valentine’s to you all.
Of all the time of the year, I decided to refresh some of the face-up of my dollies………(-__-;) It’s rainy here, during this time of the year. And I can only do face-up during hot days……see the irony?
Anyway, I managed to catch a sunny day and give Mizuki a new face-up and he likes his new look very much since he looks healthier and he even volunteered to help me with the rest. (-_-;) I better hide the remover…
He will be using this wig since Ziki has taken over his cream white Nougat cut. He is also using the new 14mm cobalt blue eyes from Volks. At least now, at certain angle I can see his eyes.
Now I just have to wait for another sunny day so that I can work on Kaoru….who is all cleaned up and waiting for his new face.