Being famous as a fashion designer, Ziki often receives invitations to functions and events. Even though, he keeps his attendance to the minimal and he has no problems interacting and charming the people he comes into contact with, he would much prefer to stay at home doing what he likes or spend time with people he likes.
Started learning tatting laces using shuttles. Thanks to generous people who bothered to put up tutorial videos on the internet. (^_^)
See the necklace Ziki is wearing? My first successful attempt. Frustrating at times especially when I made mistakes at the later portion of the work and don’t know how to undo. But, there’s a sense of achievement when I see the completed work. Already now itching to try another pattern…
Another new thing. Just started an Instagram account: mydreamparticle. For new experience. For fun. Do drop by some times. Do let me know yours too, if you have one. (^_^)
Recently a lot of things happened in the workplace so much so that I wanted to give up. But someone whom I respected advised me to use this opportunity to learn to be patient, to be strong, to ride out the storm. (-__-;)
This is Ziki. He is a famous fashion designer. He is well-loved and envied by many: for his achievement, his beautiful looks and his charms. He too has learned to ride out many storms before he reaches his current position. Even now, he does not allow himself to become complacent.
aquamarine, ball, bjd, doll, dolly, elegance, enchanted, eyelashes, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, Millefeuille, mizuki, muffin, nougat, RUSI, sadol, SD, shiho, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, Uhui, Volks, waseon, wild, ziki
Do you know there are many different types of eyelashes and at a wide range of prices for both human and BJD? I was amazed by the varieties and prices when I was looking around for my dollies.
In this post, I would like to share on those I have bought for my dollies. I tried to capture their eyelashes in these photos. Hope it’s clear enough.
1. Eyelashes for human (S$2) – need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes; took some effort to put them on her.
2. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen), more natural looking – no trimming required; easy to put on him.
3. Volks Eyelashes for SD (about 600+yen): this one came in one length for you to cut out the amount you need; no trimming required; easy to put on him.
4. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a bit; some efforts to put on him.
5. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a fair bit; some efforts to put on her.
5. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen?): this one is white colour; no cutting or trimming required; easy to put it on him.
Ziki, my new boy, is different from the rest of the dollies in the family. His skin tone is rosy white (the 1st fair skin in the family) and he is using the new body from SWITCH, Attractive Body. In these photos, you can see more differences between the Attractive body and Humming Dolly HD 65 used by the rest of my 65cm boys. The models are Mikoto and of course, Ziki.
Ziki’s foot seems slightly broader. The current shoes are a bit too tight for Ziki….
Mikoto is very unwilling to pull up his shirt…
It’s easier to bend Ziki’s hand and get it to stay in position.
I quite like the new body…to the extent of contemplating changing one or two of the HD65 bodies…and naturally this is frowned upon by the man-in-the-house. Maybe later…(–_–)