“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”
~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~
“Beauty has so many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself.” – Kiesza
This is Haru. I decided to keep her instead. She received a new face-up and different wig and eyes. What do you think of her new look?
After much consideration, I decided to downsize my dollie family and probably will redo some character designs.
Also, I have some SWITCH wigs with original box and net unless stated otherwise for sale too. Each USD28. I have Baby Eclair Cream White M, Tart Cut Pecan Brown M, Millefeuille Cut Pecan Brown L (no box)
Please PM me if you are interested in them.
aquamarine, ball, bjd, doll, dolly, elegance, enchanted, eyelashes, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, Millefeuille, mizuki, muffin, nougat, RUSI, sadol, SD, shiho, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, Uhui, Volks, waseon, wild, ziki
Do you know there are many different types of eyelashes and at a wide range of prices for both human and BJD? I was amazed by the varieties and prices when I was looking around for my dollies.
In this post, I would like to share on those I have bought for my dollies. I tried to capture their eyelashes in these photos. Hope it’s clear enough.
1. Eyelashes for human (S$2) – need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes; took some effort to put them on her.
2. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen), more natural looking – no trimming required; easy to put on him.
3. Volks Eyelashes for SD (about 600+yen): this one came in one length for you to cut out the amount you need; no trimming required; easy to put on him.
4. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a bit; some efforts to put on him.
5. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a fair bit; some efforts to put on her.
5. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen?): this one is white colour; no cutting or trimming required; easy to put it on him.
I have this packet of neutral coloured pom pom for quite some time not knowing what to do with them. Yes. I bought them simply because I like them. (^_~) Recently when I was making this one-piece for Haru, I suddenly thought why not use the pom pom instead of the ribbon in the original design?
This is the outcome. Not too bad, I think. (^_^)
ajeong, ANCY, anniversary, ball, bjd, Closer, doll, dolly, elegance, Gi, hane, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, mikoto, mizuki, Nyeon, RUSI, sadol, seoha, shiho, shun, So, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, uhui r, Ver, 少年記
Today is the 4th year Kaoru (Rusi) is with me. Time flies.
When I first saw SWITCH dolls, originally known as So Nyeon Gi (少年記), I was captivated by their dolls and the way they presented them. Then at their 1st Anniversary, they released Rusi. I didn’t manage to get him because he was sold out within seconds of release.
Then in 2011, I bought him together with Hane (Ancy). By the time the heads and their bodies came and finally assembled, it was 10 Aug 2012. These two are my first SWITCHies. Over time, the rest came. Little did I expect the family to grow when I first purchased Kaoru and Hane… (^_ ^;;)