Being famous as a fashion designer, Ziki often receives invitations to functions and events. Even though, he keeps his attendance to the minimal and he has no problems interacting and charming the people he comes into contact with, he would much prefer to stay at home doing what he likes or spend time with people he likes.
Started learning tatting laces using shuttles. Thanks to generous people who bothered to put up tutorial videos on the internet. (^_^)
See the necklace Ziki is wearing? My first successful attempt. Frustrating at times especially when I made mistakes at the later portion of the work and don’t know how to undo. But, there’s a sense of achievement when I see the completed work. Already now itching to try another pattern…
Another new thing. Just started an Instagram account: mydreamparticle. For new experience. For fun. Do drop by some times. Do let me know yours too, if you have one. (^_^)
Recently a lot of things happened in the workplace so much so that I wanted to give up. But someone whom I respected advised me to use this opportunity to learn to be patient, to be strong, to ride out the storm. (-__-;)
This is Ziki. He is a famous fashion designer. He is well-loved and envied by many: for his achievement, his beautiful looks and his charms. He too has learned to ride out many storms before he reaches his current position. Even now, he does not allow himself to become complacent.
aquamarine, ball, bjd, doll, dolly, elegance, enchanted, eyelashes, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, Millefeuille, mizuki, muffin, nougat, RUSI, sadol, SD, shiho, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, Uhui, Volks, waseon, wild, ziki
Do you know there are many different types of eyelashes and at a wide range of prices for both human and BJD? I was amazed by the varieties and prices when I was looking around for my dollies.
In this post, I would like to share on those I have bought for my dollies. I tried to capture their eyelashes in these photos. Hope it’s clear enough.
1. Eyelashes for human (S$2) – need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes; took some effort to put them on her.
2. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen), more natural looking – no trimming required; easy to put on him.
3. Volks Eyelashes for SD (about 600+yen): this one came in one length for you to cut out the amount you need; no trimming required; easy to put on him.
4. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a bit; some efforts to put on him.
5. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a fair bit; some efforts to put on her.
5. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen?): this one is white colour; no cutting or trimming required; easy to put it on him.
Of all the time of the year, I decided to refresh some of the face-up of my dollies………(-__-;) It’s rainy here, during this time of the year. And I can only do face-up during hot days……see the irony?
Anyway, I managed to catch a sunny day and give Mizuki a new face-up and he likes his new look very much since he looks healthier and he even volunteered to help me with the rest. (-_-;) I better hide the remover…
He will be using this wig since Ziki has taken over his cream white Nougat cut. He is also using the new 14mm cobalt blue eyes from Volks. At least now, at certain angle I can see his eyes.
Now I just have to wait for another sunny day so that I can work on Kaoru….who is all cleaned up and waiting for his new face.
In my previous post I wrote on how the chaise came about. On Sunday, I enlisted the boys to test out the chaise.
Two 65cm boys and a 60cm boy could sit comfortably on it. You can see Shun’s feet are dangling off the ground.
Three 65cm boys, beginning to get squeezy.
The legs didn’t give way to the four of them. And Mikado was not pleased because Shun refused to sit on his laps.
And lastly, Shun demonstrating how he would use the chaise.
Thus, I think we can pronounce the chaise a success. (^_^)