Mikado, woke up by Mikoto who has snuggled up beside him, asked “Bad dream?”
Mikoto: “En.” And they fell back into sleep.
Shortly, Mikado was awoken by a voice…
Sleepily, he opened his eyes and saw Mizuki standing by the bedside.
Mizuki: “Ni-chan, can I sleep with you?”
Mikado, smiled and reached out his hand towards Mizuki: “Come.”
Mizuki climbed into the bed, hugging Mikado, he fell back into sleep. Lying between the two sleeping brothers like they were used to when young, Mikado, feeling a bit squashed up, thought to himself: “Hmm…need to get a bigger bed…” and then felt into a slightly uncomfortable sleep.
aquamarine, ball, bjd, doll, dolly, elegance, enchanted, eyelashes, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, Millefeuille, mizuki, muffin, nougat, RUSI, sadol, SD, shiho, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, Uhui, Volks, waseon, wild, ziki
Do you know there are many different types of eyelashes and at a wide range of prices for both human and BJD? I was amazed by the varieties and prices when I was looking around for my dollies.
In this post, I would like to share on those I have bought for my dollies. I tried to capture their eyelashes in these photos. Hope it’s clear enough.
1. Eyelashes for human (S$2) – need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes; took some effort to put them on her.
2. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen), more natural looking – no trimming required; easy to put on him.
3. Volks Eyelashes for SD (about 600+yen): this one came in one length for you to cut out the amount you need; no trimming required; easy to put on him.
4. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a bit; some efforts to put on him.
5. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a fair bit; some efforts to put on her.
5. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen?): this one is white colour; no cutting or trimming required; easy to put it on him.
ajeong, ANCY, anniversary, ball, bjd, Closer, doll, dolly, elegance, Gi, hane, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, mikoto, mizuki, Nyeon, RUSI, sadol, seoha, shiho, shun, So, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, uhui r, Ver, 少年記
Today is the 4th year Kaoru (Rusi) is with me. Time flies.
When I first saw SWITCH dolls, originally known as So Nyeon Gi (少年記), I was captivated by their dolls and the way they presented them. Then at their 1st Anniversary, they released Rusi. I didn’t manage to get him because he was sold out within seconds of release.
Then in 2011, I bought him together with Hane (Ancy). By the time the heads and their bodies came and finally assembled, it was 10 Aug 2012. These two are my first SWITCHies. Over time, the rest came. Little did I expect the family to grow when I first purchased Kaoru and Hane… (^_ ^;;)
In my previous post I wrote on how the chaise came about. On Sunday, I enlisted the boys to test out the chaise.
Two 65cm boys and a 60cm boy could sit comfortably on it. You can see Shun’s feet are dangling off the ground.
Three 65cm boys, beginning to get squeezy.
The legs didn’t give way to the four of them. And Mikado was not pleased because Shun refused to sit on his laps.
And lastly, Shun demonstrating how he would use the chaise.
Thus, I think we can pronounce the chaise a success. (^_^)
Mikado smiles when he finds Mizuki sleeping on the floor again. Since they were boys, Mizuki has the tendency to just lie down wherever he was and dozed off. Because he has a weak constitution, Mikado makes a point to seek him out and carry him back to his room so that he would not catch a cold.
And Mizuki enjoys being pampered by his eldest brother.