Being famous as a fashion designer, Ziki often receives invitations to functions and events. Even though, he keeps his attendance to the minimal and he has no problems interacting and charming the people he comes into contact with, he would much prefer to stay at home doing what he likes or spend time with people he likes.
aquamarine, ball, bjd, doll, dolly, elegance, enchanted, eyelashes, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, Millefeuille, mizuki, muffin, nougat, RUSI, sadol, SD, shiho, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, Uhui, Volks, waseon, wild, ziki
Do you know there are many different types of eyelashes and at a wide range of prices for both human and BJD? I was amazed by the varieties and prices when I was looking around for my dollies.
In this post, I would like to share on those I have bought for my dollies. I tried to capture their eyelashes in these photos. Hope it’s clear enough.
1. Eyelashes for human (S$2) – need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes; took some effort to put them on her.
2. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen), more natural looking – no trimming required; easy to put on him.
3. Volks Eyelashes for SD (about 600+yen): this one came in one length for you to cut out the amount you need; no trimming required; easy to put on him.
4. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a bit; some efforts to put on him.
5. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a fair bit; some efforts to put on her.
5. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen?): this one is white colour; no cutting or trimming required; easy to put it on him.
This is Mikoto’s new image. He’s the second of the triplets. I originally intended him to be someone who is so into study and research that he is awkward with people.
He gave me a flat refusal saying he will not be a nondescript. He wants a life full of colours.
Then he went on to claim this new wig, discard the prim and proper attire and go for casual rugged style. In fact, he demanded a loose fit and very distressed jeans. He also told me he will be a successful architect. Meantime, he is determined to enjoy himself while doing his undergrad studies.
On Sunday, he got a tattoo on his arm. This morning, he informed me he plans to get another on his forearm… (0_0″)
Is it because he feels overlooked, given that the older is the heir apparent and the younger is sickly and needs constant attention?
Finally. Finished his face-up. It was not a smooth process for him…his face-up was actually done last month but somehow, his face turned greenish. So I have to clean it off and start again. Hopefully, this time round, it’s OK.
The character concept I have for Mikado is “the cool and blessed prince”.
Mikado is the oldest of the triplets and the heir apparent to the family business empire. He was groomed from young to take over as the head of the family clan and business empire. He is a well-groomed gentleman, accustomed to luxurious lifestyle and people obeying his wishes.
Of all the time of the year, I decided to refresh some of the face-up of my dollies………(-__-;) It’s rainy here, during this time of the year. And I can only do face-up during hot days……see the irony?
Anyway, I managed to catch a sunny day and give Mizuki a new face-up and he likes his new look very much since he looks healthier and he even volunteered to help me with the rest. (-_-;) I better hide the remover…
He will be using this wig since Ziki has taken over his cream white Nougat cut. He is also using the new 14mm cobalt blue eyes from Volks. At least now, at certain angle I can see his eyes.
Now I just have to wait for another sunny day so that I can work on Kaoru….who is all cleaned up and waiting for his new face.