Every day, without fail, Kin and Shun will talk and check on each other to make sure the other half is doing fine.
Kin and Shun are twins but not identical. They are like two bodies each taking some parts of a soul: Shun is older, shinning and bright in mood and character; Kin is younger, sensitive and quiet. They love each other dearly and are very protective over each other.
Attended a workshop recently and one of the stories was something about how we tend to focus and exaggerate the one negative quality instead of looking at the nine other positive qualities in us. Is this why there’re so much discords and unhappiness? Perhaps we should wear a couple of stars today to remind ourselves to look at the positive qualities in us and others. (^_^)
Shun is an androgynous boy. He was often mistaken as a girl when he was young. In fact, his mother, a fashion/artist photographer, likes to dress him up and photographs him. His anime/game friends tried to get him to cosplay as their favourite female characters but he always rejects them. He would only do it for his mother. Recently, he begins to allow Ziki to dress him up for his preparation work for new collection. Because he enjoys working with Ziki.
aquamarine, ball, bjd, doll, dolly, elegance, enchanted, eyelashes, haru, hd 57, hd 60, hd 65, humming, jointed, kaoru, love60, mikado, Millefeuille, mizuki, muffin, nougat, RUSI, sadol, SD, shiho, soseo, spiritdoll, SWITCH, tsune, Uhui, Volks, waseon, wild, ziki
Do you know there are many different types of eyelashes and at a wide range of prices for both human and BJD? I was amazed by the varieties and prices when I was looking around for my dollies.
In this post, I would like to share on those I have bought for my dollies. I tried to capture their eyelashes in these photos. Hope it’s clear enough.
1. Eyelashes for human (S$2) – need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes; took some effort to put them on her.
2. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen), more natural looking – no trimming required; easy to put on him.
3. Volks Eyelashes for SD (about 600+yen): this one came in one length for you to cut out the amount you need; no trimming required; easy to put on him.
4. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a bit; some efforts to put on him.
5. Eyelashes for human ($2), different style: need to cut suitable length for the eyes; have to trim the length of the lashes a fair bit; some efforts to put on her.
5. Volks Eyelashes for SD (300+yen?): this one is white colour; no cutting or trimming required; easy to put it on him.
The clock chimed 4. After stretching out his tired muscles, Mikoto reached out for his strawberry cupcake absentmindedly when Shun walked by and saw him…and the cupcake.
S: Mikoto-ni, give me a bite!
M: Ah! Oh! …….
Before Mikoto could response, Shun held onto his hand and bit on the cupcake.
S: It’s yummy! (Another bite…) Hmmm…(another bite)….
In no time, Shun finished the cupcake and smiling cheekily, he thanked Mikoto with a hug.
M:(thinking to self) Should have bought two cupcakes … (-_-;)