Managed to work out the sewing for this sleeveless dress with square collar based on the tutorial given here by catsvsblythes. I like to read her blog. She has a lot of interesting tutorials and write-ups on her adventures with Blythes. ^_^
Anyway, back to this dress. Two major challenges for me in this dress: how to sew the collar corner so that it will turn out good and how to keep the interior of the dress neat. I used cotton to sew along the inner collar and sleeves while catsvsblythes used 網襯 (haven’t found out the English equivalent).
After the sewing, I was dismayed to find that I did not have any button small enough and of the right colour for the dress! Fortunately, I have some blink-blink which I could paste on the dress. I pasted a few on the skirt itself too.
For the hair pin, I glued three roses onto a felt before fixing it to a hair clip. And viola!
It’s feel strange to see Nanette looking so lady-like though… *o*